Welcome to nonestoptracks.com. Your agreement to all the terms and conditions of this agreement ("Agreement") is required before You can use this site nonestoptracks.com ("Website"). Your agreement is also required before the operators of nonestoptracks.com will grant You authorized access to their computer databases to obtain or use copies of photographs, video, text or graphics ("Content") offered in, at or through the Website. Your agreement is required before You will be authorized access to Our Services. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, as set forth below, You will not be authorized to access Our Services.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU COMPLETELY READ THIS AGREEMENT BECAUSE BY USING ANY SERVICES of nonestoptracks.com, YOU WILL BE EXPRESSLY SIGNIFYING THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS AND OTHER PROVISIONS, SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS REGARDING "PROHIBITED LOCATIONS" FROM WHICH YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE, OBTAIN COPIES OF CONTENT, OR USE ANY nonestoptracks.com SERVICES.
Parties To This Agreement And Consideration
The parties to this Agreement ("Agreement") are You ("You", sometimes referred to as a “Subscriber" to the Website) and the owner of nonestoptracks.com ("Doetican Limited"). As used in this Agreement, the terms "we" and "us" are used interchangeably to refer to Doetican Limited and its operators of the Website (sometimes referred to as nonestoptracks.com). By further accessing the Website or services available at or in association with the Website, and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by You and Doetican Limited. You hereby agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Subscriber data is for internal use only and will be treated confidential.
- All transactions are SSL encrypted.
- Subscriber's credit card will be billed immediately after purchase.
- After purchase Subscriber will receive an email notification including payment details. The contract is closed between Subscriber and shop as soon as the order is submitted.
- All orders will be processed as soon as possible.
- All questions will be answered within two (2) working days.
- We recommend printing out the transaction data and Terms and Conditions and to keep them at an easily accessible place.
- Prohibited for people under legal age in their respective country/state.
- "We" "Us" and "our" means nonestoptracks.com is a trading name of Doetican Limited of Agias Elenis 56, Dali-Ilioupoli, 2548, Nicosia, Cyprus and any other person or business to whom we may legally transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions. You are entitled to stop using this Website if we transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to a third party.
- "You" and "Your" means the person who proposes to use or is using this Website.
- "Website" or “Site” means a site on the world wide web located at nonestoptracks.com, for which subscriber is purchasing a username and password in order to access the site and its materials and obtain the benefits of membership.
- "Member" or "Membership," shall mean the subscriber or user of a valid username and password for the Website during the term of membership.
- "Subscriber" shall mean the user of the services of the site and holder of a valid username and password for the Site.
- "Access rights," shall mean the combination of a unique username and password that is used to access a site. An access rights is a license to use a Site for a period of time that is specified.
- "Product” or “Service Provider" means the manufacturer, supplier, distributor or provider of any service or product advertised on this Website or made available via this Website.
- "Offer" means a price provided by a product or service provider for comparison with other offers on the basis of the information You have provided. In providing You with an offer we are not able to guarantee the availability of the product, the service or the price set out as You will need to deal with the product or service provider directly to make a purchase.
- “Your documents” means the online document repository service provided by us on this Website.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to Your use of this Website.
- By using this Website You agree to these Terms and Conditions. If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions You should not use this Website.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will give You notice of any changes by posting those changes on our Website. We will not vary any terms and conditions which You previously agreed whilst using this Website. However, any amended Terms and Conditions will apply to Your use of this Website from the date they are posted and if You do not agree with the amended Terms and Conditions, You are entitled to stop using this Website at that time.
3. Use of this Website
- By using this Website You agree that:
- You will not do anything that affects the integrity or security of this Website or causes or may cause harm, damage or unreasonable inconvenience to other users of this Website or Us; and
- You will not gather, extract, download, reproduce and/or display or advertise on any other Website, other online or off-line service or otherwise, any material on or from this Website.
- If You breach any of the clauses set out at 3.1 above, We may take such action as We deem appropriate, including denying You access to this Website, bringing legal proceedings against You and disclosing such information to appropriate legal and/or regulatory bodies.
4. Description of Services
nonestoptracks.com will provide one access right to access the Site and its materials for which Subscriber is purchasing a membership.
nonestoptracks.com+441628200716 may appear on Subscriber's credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all applicable charges. If multiple venues are joined utilizing any payment method, Subscriber's statements will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction. nonestoptracks.com may include other information on Subscriber statements based on credit card association, telephone regulation, NACHA and any other mandated rules and regulations.
Your subscription is deducted automatically at or after the end of the original term selected, for a similar period of time and for a similar or lower amount, unless notice of cancellation is received by nonestoptracks.com from the Subscriber. If You no longer wish to be a Member, You can terminate Your Membership at any time by logging in to Your account and then fill the cancel subscription form on the support page. You may also cancel Your Membership in writing by sending an email directly to our support at [email protected].
6. Automatic Recurring Billing
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Site, subscription fees may be automatically renewed at or after the end of the original term selected, for a similar period of time and for a similar or lower amount, unless notice of cancellation is received from the Subscriber. From time to time we enroll our loyal subscribers in a loyalty program where the randomly chosen subscribers will be granted a discounted membership price on the next payment only.
Unless and until the Membership agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes nonestoptracks.com to charge Subscriber's chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of Membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes nonestoptracks.com to charge Subscriber's chosen payment method for any and all additional purchases of materials provided on the site.
7. Electronic Receipt and communication
nonestoptracks.com and You agree that a transaction receipt will be provided via email to the email address provided at the time of either initial enrolment.
You further agree and accept that all communication will be in electronic form only, to Your email address provided during registration or purchase.
Subscriber agrees and accepts that all information relating to the Membership (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) will be in electronic form only, for example via emails to Your email address provided during registration.
8. Grant of Limited License; Cancellation
You acknowledge and agree that all the materials available at or through the Website are proprietary and constitute valuable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property owned by or licensed to the Company. In consideration of Your representations, warranties, and acknowledgments in this Agreement, and conditioned upon the truth of Your affirmation that You are an adult not located in a PROHIBITED AREA, and payment of all Membership Fees and other Fees You have agreed to pay, the Company hereby grants You a single user license to access its computer servers to use the Website for Your private and non-commercial entertainment and educational use and enjoyment only.
By signing up for a subscription or membership to the Website, accessing any of the password protected area of the Website, using any "member's only" content available in at or through the Website, or by accepting these terms and conditions by any other legally recognizable means, You hereby acknowledge and agree that You will be irrevocably agreeing to all the terms, conditions, obligations, warranties, and other provisions set forth in this Agreement, including the authorization for and acceptance of full financial responsibility for all charges set forth in this Agreement.
To terminate Your membership, Your subscription must be canceled at least 7 days prior to the end of the current term (or within Your trial period in the case of trial membership).
You agree that if You do not send Us notice of cancellation of Your membership at least SEVEN (7) DAYS from the expiration of Your Membership term (including any free or promotional membership terms), or within Your trial period in the case of trial membership the We shall, with the full authorization You hereby provide, automatically and without further notice, renew Your membership to Website. You will receive an email from [email protected] 7 days before the end of Your trial period, confirming that, unless cancelled, Your Membership will renew to the full subscription once the trial period has expired.
All cancellations received by Us at least SEVEN (7) DAYS from the expiration of Your membership will be effective upon receipt and We may, at any time and at our sole discretion and without cause or the providing of any reason, cancel any membership.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that if You cancel Your Membership, or if Your Membership is cancelled by Us, Your password will be removed from the system at the end of the then current Membership period and that You will be entitled to receive the full benefits of Your membership until the end of such Membership period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if You cancel Your Membership before the end of the then current Membership period for any reason.
To cancel Your nonestoptracks.com Membership, please call us at +441628200716 or email us at [email protected].
Refunds for purchases or recurring charges may be requested by contacting customer support. Refunds or credits will not be issued for a partially used Membership. Cancellation for all future recurring billing may be requested in accordance with Section 8 - Cancellation. nonestoptracks.com reserves the right to grant a refund or a credit applicable to purchases to the Site at its discretion. The decision to refund a charge does not imply the obligation to issue additional future refunds. Should a refund be issued by nonestoptracks.com for any reason, it will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. nonestoptracks.com will not issue refunds by cash, cheque, money transfer or other means of payment. The refund will be processed immediately by nonestoptracks.com, depending on the payment method used in the original transaction, depositing the funds may take 3-5 business days, but could take longer and will be depending on your own issuing bank’s rules.
10. Cardholder Disputes/Chargebacks
All chargebacks are thoroughly investigated and may prevent future purchases with nonestoptracks.com given the circumstances. Fraud claims may result in nonestoptracks.com contacting Subscriber's issuer to protect You and prevent future fraudulent charges to Your card.
11. Authorization of Use
Subscribers to the Site are hereby authorized a single access right to access the service or material located at this Website. This access rights shall be granted for sole use to one Subscriber. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any other third parties. Commercial use of either the Site or any material found within is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the Website. No material within the Site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. No material within the Site may be distributed through peer-to-peer networks or any other file sharing platforms. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from. nonestoptracks.com and the Site reserve the right to terminate this access rights at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, Subscriber will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded, or otherwise copied from the site.
12. Transfer of Access Rights
Access to the Site is through a combination of a username and a password. Subscribers may not under any circumstances release their access rights to any other person and are required to keep their access rights strictly confidential. nonestoptracks.com will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement. Subscribers acknowledge that the owner of the Site may track through the use of special software each Subscriber's entry to the site. If any breach of security, theft or loss of access rights, or unauthorized disclosure of access rights information occurs, Subscriber must immediately notify nonestoptracks.com or the Site of said security breach. Subscriber will remain liable for unauthorized use of service until nonestoptracks.com or the site is notified of the security breach by e-mail or telephone.
13. Supplementary Terms and Conditions
The Site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of their offering to the Subscriber and are in addition to these Terms and Conditions. Such Terms and Conditions as listed at the site will in no way invalidate any of the Terms and Conditions listed here. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of Nicosia applicable to contracts negotiated, executed, and wholly performed within said country (or state). Disputes arising hereunder shall be settled in Nicosia.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Notices by the Site to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Site, by a general posting on the Site, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscriber may be given by electronic messages, conventional mail, telephone unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices regarding the site must be directed to nonestoptracks.com. All cancellations of service to a site must also be directed to nonestoptracks.com. Questions and Contact Information All questions to nonestoptracks.com regarding these Terms and Conditions must be directed to [email protected].
16. Subscription fees and user communication
The current membership rate which will appear on Subscriber credit card statement, will be debited from Subscriber’s account according to Subscriber’s choice of payment means. "OPT-IN AND USER COMMUNICATION" – Subscriber expressly and specifically acknowledges and agrees that Subscriber’s email address or other means of communicating with Subscriber may be used to send offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. More specifically, some offers may be presented to the Subscriber via email campaigns or other means of communications with the option to express the Subscriber's preference by either clicking or entering "accept" (alternatively "yes") or "decline" (alternatively "no"). By selecting or clicking the "accept" or "yes", the Subscriber indicates that the Subscriber "OPTS-IN" to that offer and thereby agrees and assents that the Subscriber's personal information, including its email address and data may be used for that matter or disclosed to third-parties.
USER UNDERSTANDS THAT nonestoptracks.com CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY SUBSCRIBER PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. nonestoptracks.com DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR SUBSCRIBER USE OF THE INTERNET. USERS USE OF THE SITE IS AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. nonestoptracks.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. nonestoptracks.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. nonestoptracks.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND nonestoptracks.com MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. USER, AND NOT nonestoptracks.com, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT. nonestoptracks.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT SUBSCRIBER USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. nonestoptracks.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CONTENT'S APPROPRIATENESS OR AUTHORIZATION FOR USE IN ALL COUNTRIES, STATES, PROVINCES, COUNTY OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTIONS. IF SUBSCRIBER CHOOSES TO ACCESS THE SITE, SUBSCRIBER DOES SO ON SUBSCRIBER OWN INITIATIVE AND RISK AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Only authorized employees within nonestoptracks.com who, in the course of their duties, can access and use information collected from individual Members.
- We are constantly reviewing our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our Members.
19. Third Party Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by nonestoptracks.com.
- nonestoptracks.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. The opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be considered as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage You to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
- You should evaluate the security and reliability of any other site linked to or accessed through this Website before disclosing any personal information to them. nonestoptracks.com will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, in any manner whatsoever, regardless of the cause, resulting from Your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- You further acknowledge and agree that nonestoptracks.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
20. Exclusions and Limitations
The information contained on this Website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties with respect to this Website and its content or that are or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracy or omission in this Website and/or the Company's documentation; and
- excludes any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. Doetican Limited, and Doetican Limited’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive damages or damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and data relating thereto or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
21. Liability for our Services
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Doetican Limited, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services.
In all cases, Doetican Limited, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
You agree to indemnify and hold nonestoptracks.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any alleged claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your access to or use of nonestoptracks.com Services. You are solely responsible for Your actions when using nonestoptracks.com Services.
23. Choice of Law
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Nicosia, without reference to its choice of law rules. Venue for any action arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be in Nicosia. The parties each hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue in Nicosia and waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
24. Final Provisions
If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or the provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.